A MUST WATCH
NAPOLEAN HILL LAWS OF SUCCESS
What is Think and Grow Rich? In his book, Think and Grow Rich, Napoleon Hill outlines 13 principles that he believes are necessary for success. Hill argues that if you want to be successful, you must think and act like a successful person. In 1937, Napoleon Hill published Think and Grow Rich, which outlined 13 principles that could be used to achieve success. These principles are:
1. Desire: You must have a strong desire for what you want to achieve.
2. Faith: You must believe in yourself and your ability to achieve your goals.
3. Autosuggestion: Use positive self-talk and visualization to program your mind for success.
4. Specialized Knowledge: You must acquire the knowledge necessary to achieve your goals.
5. Imagination: Use your imagination to create what you want.
6. Organized Planning You must plan and organize to achieve your goals.
7. Decision Making You must make the decision to succeed and act on it.
8. Persistence You must persevere until you achieve your goal.
9. Use of Will Power You must develop and use your will power to achieve your goals.
10. Power of the Master Mind You must join with others who have similar goals and support each other.
11. Power of the Subconscious Mind You must program your subconscious mind to bring you success.
12. Power of the Conscious Mind You must focus on your goal and concentrate on it, so that it becomes a reality in your life.
13. Sixth Sense: You must develop your sixth sense, so that you can tell when the person or situation is right for you.
THINK AND GROW RICH
83% OFF REGULAR PRICE
LIMITED TIME ONLY