What are you scared of?
Everybody has some fears and worries – as humans, we’re programmed to feel fear as a natural response to threats in order to protect and look after ourselves.
But, what happens when your fears begin to take over? Fear can control your life and keep you from following your dreams, prevent you from taking risks, and stop you from living the life that you want and doing the things which you desire.
It doesn’t have to be this way!
Conquering the fears which are holding you back relies on you getting down to the source. Discovering what causes your fears is key to facing them head on and taking control of your own life and happiness. Figuring out what you need to do to push your fears out of your life and no longer allow them to hold you back will involve putting everything into perspective and sifting out the irrational fears from the rational ones.
In this book, you’ll learn how to:
- Identify the causes of your fears
- Determine which fears are rational and which are not
- Swap your negative thoughts for positive ones
- Challenge yourself to take risks
- Use imagery to alleviate your fears
- Use talking therapy to help you control your emotions
- Practice daily meditation to reduce stress.