Sooth The Savage Within And Achieve Calmness In Any Situation
Everyone has likely felt anger at one time or another. While particular persons get mad more often than others and have regular, intense blowups, others tend to bottle their feelings and then blow up or flare up without warning.
Anger is a basic human emotion and a natural reaction to situations beyond our control. There are a lot of things that might set off or contribute to anger, like the actions of another person, an event, stress, expectations not being met, feeling hurt, contempt, humiliation, embarrassment, jealousy and grief.
Depending on how it’s dealt with and expressed, anger might be positive or detrimental.
In this ebook, you will learn:
- Introduction To Your New Life
- Identifying And Understanding Anger Triggers
- Basics To Controlling Rage
- Benefits Of Meditation For Calmness
- Affirmations for Anger Management
- Healthy Habits For A Happy Life