Ten million people in America practice mindful meditation. That’s quite a lot. Mindful meditation has become popular as more and more people enjoy living a better, less stressful, more productive life.
Why are these people turning to meditation to improve their daily lives? The easy answer is, meditation works. The more complex answer is that today, we are suffering from information overload and stress more than previous generations. Some meditators want to reduce stress and enjoy greater peace.
Others seek more awareness to create a more purposeful life. Still, others want to gain greater awareness and align their thoughts with their actions. Mindful meditation is useful for all of these purposes. What is true for everyone, however, is that the more you know about your thinking, the more you are in control of your life.
Here is a preview of what you will discover:
- Practicing mindful meditation
- Exclusive mindful meditation techniques
- Mindful meditation and the brain
- Why is awareness so important?
- Role of mindful meditation at work
- Nurturing relationships with mindful meditation
- Mindful meditation and happiness
- Successful people who meditate
- Great mindful meditation apps
- The benefits of mindful meditation
- Create a mindful life